Sitting through many hours for reading the long PDF files seems hectic sometimes. It puts stress on your eyes as well as cause the severe back pain. But if you have Adobe Reader to open PDF files, then there is a smart feature available which read out loud the content in PDF file.
Now, you have to enable that feature by following certain steps.
- Open a PDF file and go to “View” tab on Menu bar.
- Search for “Read Out loud” option.
- Underneath, you can choose whether you want the program to read the full document or just the current page.
The voice may not be highly polished but enough to listen correctly.
- To do the additional setting changes,
- Go to “Edit” tab and move to “Preferences”
- In Preferences window, select “Reading” category
- You can tweak everything in pitch, speed and volume to meet your needs
Try this feature at your end!!!!!!!