Wikipedia is one of the favorite source of information for all the readers across the world. Whether you want to know about historical places or want to gather information of famous personalities, Wikipedia is the ultimate destination. Apart from this, there are certain essential features which are unknown to most of the readers. One can create his own personalized book based on the article he select.
Follow the simple steps:
- Go to Wikipedia website.
- Click on “Create a Book” link in Sidebar.
Addition of Articles
- Click on “start book creator”.
- Now, you can navigate to any article you want.
- Click “Add this page to your book” link and it will add the particular article to the book you are making.
- You can click “Suggest Pages” link if you require help to identify the articles for your book. Wikipedia will suggest the pages which are beneficial for making your book.
- “Add the linked wiki pages to your book”
You can hover the cursor on any link and it will show the above link to add article.
Finalizing book creation in Wikipedia
- Once you are done with all article addition, click on “Show book” link on top. It will take you to “Manage your book” page.
- Mention your book title & subtitle, paper size, columns needed and other tweaks.
- Now you can order for a printed book or download the PDF e-book.