YouTube is more conveniently used in today’s world where everyone explores the different videos such animated video, movie clips, famous video shoots etc. Many people desire to start their YouTube channel, either for their own video or say to subscribe the other channels.
The primary requirement of having YouTube channel is having Google account. One can use other accounts to create YouTube channel, but Google account mostly recommended as it is used with many other services such as Gmail.
Steps for Creating YouTube channel:
- Create a Google Account
As Google account is more convenient, need to create this if you don’t have.
Visit Google account creation page
- Create YouTube channel with Google Account
– Go to the YouTube website and click the “Sign in” button in the upper-right hand corner
– Use your Google Account information to sign into YouTube.
– Once Sign in completed, then do post a video or comment
on any video.
– You should be prompted to create a channel, click Confirm to continue.
- Create YouTube channel without Google Account
– Go to the YouTube website and click the “Sign in” button in the upper-right hand corner.
– Click the text that says Sign in with a different account.
– Click Add Account.
– Click Next Step.
– Verify your email address by heading to that address, signing in and clicking the link in the email from gmail.
– If you don’t see the email from google, just click resend verification link on the verification screen.